Eight Hours With Heroes
Bataan Memorial Death March – Eight Hours with Heroes
Have you ever wondered what its like for our troops in Afghanistan or Iraq? Do you ever ask yourself how do they deal with the elements and the rugged terrain? Have you ever wondered how they spend so many hours on their feet in combat boots, in the sand, carrying heavy packs loaded down with life-giving and life saving supplies?
After spending eight hours in the desert of New Mexico during the Bataan Death March — I have a greater understanding and appreciation for our military. The camaraderie and fortitude that I experienced that day is a gift that I won’t soon forget. I hope you enjoy this video of my eight-hour trek to give back to those who give everything.
Video from 2013 Bataan Memorial Death March
- Ironman Chattanooga for The Boot Campaign - October 15, 2014
- Support Warriors 4 Life - August 25, 2014
- The Story Behind iMoveFor – Charity Through Fitness - August 22, 2014
- Cooking Survival Tools - July 21, 2014
- Cucumber Salsa - July 21, 2014
- Boot Campaign - July 14, 2014
- Baked Zucchini Fries - July 7, 2014
- 3 Easy Steps to Staying Fit - July 1, 2014
- 5 Steps to a Stress Free Race - June 30, 2014
- Charity Database - May 29, 2014