Baked Zucchini Fries
Does the thought of French fries send you into a drooling coma? If you answered yes, you’ve got to try these Zucchini Fries! All the taste without the fat and calories.
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup egg substitute or egg whites
1 Med zucchini, rinsed and thinly sliced
Pre-heat oven to 425
Put cheese into a zip-lock bag.
Pour the egg into a small bowl, whisk.
Place zucchini slices in the egg completely covering the zucchini in egg.
Place egg covered slices in the cheese bag and shake well until the zucchini is covered in cheese.
Lightly coat cooking sheet with cooking spray. Lay zucchini slices on the sheet and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned. Serve and enjoy!!!
- Ironman Chattanooga for The Boot Campaign - October 15, 2014
- Support Warriors 4 Life - August 25, 2014
- The Story Behind iMoveFor – Charity Through Fitness - August 22, 2014
- Cooking Survival Tools - July 21, 2014
- Cucumber Salsa - July 21, 2014
- Boot Campaign - July 14, 2014
- Baked Zucchini Fries - July 7, 2014
- 3 Easy Steps to Staying Fit - July 1, 2014
- 5 Steps to a Stress Free Race - June 30, 2014
- Charity Database - May 29, 2014